Most Americans Have Probably Not Heard About These Covid Vaccine Concerns
The Association of American Physicians And Surgeons (AAPS) issued an open letter directed to colleges and universities across the states. It’s central theme was don’t mandate vaccines for students who are at a low risk of contracting or succumbing to Covid .
Parts of the letter are noted below; the full letter can be found on their website here. AAPS cites (and provides extensive references) for their claims and concerns. For example, they highlight that students who have already been exposed to the virus, are at risk of contracting autoimmune issues if they are given a covid vaccine. j
On behalf of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, I am writing to ask you to reconsider your new policy mandating COVID-19 vaccination of students prior to returning to campus.[i] Institutions of higher learning are divided on this issue.[ii] ,[iii] Although, at first glance, the policy may seem prudent, it coerces students into bearing unneeded and unknown risk and is at heart contrary to the bedrock medical principle of informed consent.
- Young adults are a healthy and immunologically competent and vibrant group that is at, “extraordinary low risk for COVID-19 morbidity and mortality.
- Even though the FDA granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for three COVID-19 vaccines, they are not FDA approved to treat, cure or prevent any disease at this time. Clinical trials will continue for at least two years before the FDA can even consider approval of these vaccines as effective and safe.
- The COVID-19 vaccines on the market in the U.S., mRNA (Moderna and Pfizer) and DNA (Johnson & Johnson – Janssen), have caused notable side effects, pathology and even death (>2300 deaths per VAERS as of April 20, 2021). These adverse reactions result in absence from school and work, hospital visits, and even loss of life.
- College-age women may be at unique risk for adverse events following administration of the experimental COVID vaccinations currently available. According to the CDC, all cases of life-threatening blood clots, subsequent to receiving the J&J vaccine, reported so far in the United States, occurred in younger women.[vii] The vast majority of cases of anaphylaxis have also occurred in women.[viii] In addition, “women are reporting having irregular menstrual cycles after getting the coronavirus vaccine,”[ix] and 95 miscarriages have been reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccination as of April 24, 2021.
- Students who have had self-limited cases of COVID-19 already possess antibodies, activated B-cells, activated T-cells (detectable by lab testing). This durable, long-term immunity would not only prevent them from getting recurrent COVID-19, but would also represent herd immunity to protect others in the college or university community.[xii],[xiii]
- COVID-19 convalescent students may be harmed by college and university policy requiring COVID-19 vaccines.[xiv]They already have extensive immunity and would be likely harmed from a forced confrontation with COVID-19 vaccine induced spike protein causing autoimmune reactions leading to illness and possible death.
- Informed consent is the standard for all medical interventions. The FDA factsheet for the healthcare provider reads, “The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine.”
Please reverse your decision to mandate experimental COVID-19 vaccines before more students are harmed and make the vaccines rightfully optional. Both unvaccinated and vaccinated students should be permitted on campus. Thank you for your time and attention. We would appreciate hearing back from you as soon as possible and welcome further discussion with you and other leaders at your institution.
Paul M. Kempen, M.D., Ph.D. – AAPS President (2021)AAPS President, Paul M. Kempen, M.D., Ph.D.
In addition to the above excerpts, AAPS also cautions the universities and colleges that they may be held liable “for damages, poor health outcomes, and loss of life due to mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies” they are mandating for their students. Much of the information presented in this letter has not been shared widely on corporate media.